ACHES N' PAINS has an amazing combination of essential oils that helps ease physical aches and pains, chronic pain, strains, sprains, inflammation, muscle pain, rheumatism, sciatica pain, stiffness, tendinitis, arthritis, and poor circulation.
Sweet Basil is excellent for muscle pain, stiffness, and overworked muscles.
Ginger is anti-inflammatory and helps with muscle pain, stiffness, arthritis, and poor circulation.
Lavender is anti-inflammatory and helps muscle pain, sciatica pain, stiffness, sprains, strains, and rheumatism.
Pine Scotch is anti-inflammatory and one of the best essential oils to ease muscle pain, joint pain, sore muscles, stiffness, arthritis, rheumatism, and tendinitis.
Rosemary eases pain by numbing the nerves which makes it extremely useful for joint pain, muscle pain, stiffness, rheumatism, and gout.
Peppermint is anti-inflammatory and helps with muscle pain and stiffness.
Clove Bud is an excellent pain reliever and speeds up healing. It is also anti-inflammatory, and helps with muscle pain, stiffness, and rheumatism.
Red Thyme helps with muscle pain, stiffness, rheumatism, strains, and sprains.
Anise Star has a warming effect that helps with muscle pain, joint pain, and rheumatism.
Quick Tip #1: Add 3 drops of this blend to 1 tsp of carrier oil. Massage into the area of pain or inflammation.
Quick Tip #2: You can also try adding a few drops to a hot bath and soaking for 15-20 minutes. This is an excellent way to help ease large areas of aches and pains without having to use too much of the blend.
- This blend should not be used topically on children, even heavily diluted. Sweet Basil and Red Thyme can be harmful for kids when applied to the skin.
- You must dilute this synergy blend if applying topically. Lotion makes an excellent carrier for this blend as does Argan, Avocado, or Kukui Nut carrier oils.
- Do not use Aches n' Pains for an extended period of time. It may be used on a small area of the body up to 3 times per day for no longer than 2 weeks. Take 2 weeks off and then you may use it again.
- Pregnant women should not use Aches n' Pains synergy blend.
- If you have very sensitive skin, you should test this blend in diluted form on a very small area of your body before using regularly. Some of the oils in this blend are very strong and may irritate or cause sensitization of the skin.
- Do not use on areas of the skin that have open wounds or sores.